Shop LOW COST compatible Canon PIXMA TS6220 ink cartridges. A Best-Seller Item. Fits, installs, and prints just like original Canon TS6220 ink cartridges. Get the same prints for much less when you shop compatible Canon PIXMA TS6220 ink replacements by LD Products.
What ink does Canon TS6220 use?
The PIXMA TS6220 printer uses five (5) cartridges: a Canon PGI-280 black, a Canon CLI-281 black, a Canon CLI-281 cyan, a Canon CLI-281 magenta, and a Canon CLI-281 yellow ink cartridges. For the printer to function, it needs all five cartridges to be installed.
Many consumers are worried if the use of compatible or aftermarket printing supplies will void their printer's warranty. The answer is no.
More simply put, this means that your printer warranty cannot be voided just because you choose to use compatible products unless the manufacturer can prove that the compatible product caused direct damage to your printer. In cases such as this, the manufacturer may choose not to repair your printer but your warranty would remain in effect for all other warranty issues.
For more information see:
MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT
United States Code Annotated
Title 15 Commerce and Trade
Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties
15 Section 2302 Section C.
Canon TS6220 Ink Cartridge List
The Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer requires all of the cartridges below to be installed for it to work:
Canon PGI-280 black ink cartridge: The PGI-280 contains pigment-based ink which is great for creating long-lasting rich blacks on text documents that are water- and fade-resistant. This cartridge comes in three sizes. A standard PGI-280 prints 250 pages, a high yield PGI-280XL prints 400 pages, and extra high yield PGI-280XXL prints 600 pages.
Canon CLI-281 black ink cartridge: The CLI-281 black cartridge (also called photo black) contains dye-based ink which is best for printing colored images. This cartridge also comes in three sizes. A standard CLI-281 black (2091C001) prints 750 pages, a high yield CLI-281XL (2037C001) prints 2,280 pages, and extra high yield CLI-281XXL (1983C001) prints 4,590 pages.
Canon CLI-281 cyan ink cartridge: The CLI-281 cyan cartridge also contains dye-based ink for optimal colored images. This cartridge also comes in three sizes. A standard CLI-281 cyan (2088C001) prints 259 pages, a high yield CLI-281XL (2034C001) prints 519 pages, and extra high yield CLI-281XXL (1980C001) prints 830 pages.
Canon CLI-281 magenta ink cartridge: The CLI-281 magenta is also a dye-based cartridge. A standard CLI-281 magenta cartridge (2089C001) prints 233 pages. A high yield CLI-281XL magenta (2035C001) prints 466 pages. A super high yield CLI-281XXL magenta (1981C001) prints 747 pages.
Canon CLI-281 yellow ink cartridge: Also dye-based, a standard CLI-281 yellow cartridge (2090C001) prints 259 pages. A high yield CLI-281XL yellow (2036C001) prints 519 pages. An extra high yield CLI-281XXL yellow cartridge (1982C001) prints 830 pages.
IMPORTANT: These page yields are based on ISO standards. Actual page yields will mostly depend on what you print and how often you print.
Does the Canon PIXMA TS6220 come with ink?
The Canon PIXMA TS6220 comes with starter cartridges when you purchase them. Starter cartridges, also called setup cartridges, do not have the same page yield as regular ink cartridges. Sometimes they contain less ink and print a lesser amount of pages.
How do I change the ink in my Canon TS6220?
To replace cartridges in the Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer, follow the following steps:
1. Make sure your printer is on.
2. Lift the printer's scanning unit to expose the inside of your printer.
3. The printhead will start moving around. Wait for the printhead to stop moving. It should stop at the center where you can easily access the Canon TS6220 ink cartridges.
4. Push on the empty cartridge's release tab to unlock it from the printhead. Once dislodged, pull the cartridge out.
5. Remove packaging on the new cartridge. Snap off the orange clip from the bottom of the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the contacts; doing so can cause printer errors.
6. Pull off the orange tab from the top of the cartridge to expose the ventholes. Some ink might escape the venthole when you do this and that's expected to happen from time to time.
7. Slide the new cartridge into the spot where the old cartridge used to be. Make sure it's facing the right direction.
8. Push the cartridge down until you it clicks into place.
9. Lower the scanner unit. You should hear the printhead moving around again. Wait for it to stop.
10. Wait for your printer to recognize new cartridge.
And that's it! You should be ready to print.
Compatible Canon TS6220 iink cartridges from LD Products are guaranteed to meet or exceed the print quality of the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Canon Pixma TS6220 ink cartridges. Purchasing our compatible Canon ink cartridges is an excellent way to save money without sacrificing quality. Our compatible Canon ink cartridges have a 'Two Year 100% Quality & Satisfaction Guarantee'. The use of our compatible Canon TS6220 ink does not void your printer's warranty. We also carry OEM inkjet cartridges for your Canon Pixma TS6220 printer.